So this is my FIRST post on my OWN blog!
Please don't expect anything fancy.
There will be no pop-up pictures, no cool sounds or anything amazingly techy.
I don't have the skills for cool things like that... but I will do my best!
sooo......The first three months of marriage have been a blast.
Brett and I are having a great time learning how to live with your best friend 24/7
Since this is my first post, I decided to post some of our favorite wedding pictures.
It was such a fun party, and we were so grateful everyone came!


7 comments:
Sweet! I'm the first one to comment on your very first post. I'm so glad that you started your blog! You two are the cutest newlyweds and I love the wedding pics - it was a fun party for sure! Looking forward to more posts :)
Bremily. I love it! Glad you guys are doing well. Your wedding and reception were so nice! Don't you wish you could relive it over again? Or maybe just open presents :)
whoo-hoo! I'm glad you have a blog Bremily! I just added you to my "blog roll".
We all loved your wedding. It was so fun and I am just so glad my brother found me such a cute, wonderful new sis! love you!
Yay for Bremily! Perfect blog name. I love it. I am thrilled to have a new blog to read and hear the latest "deets" about my favorite newleyweds. Go Bremily! Great photos. Your wedding reception was awesome.
Bremily - pretty clever.
This will be fun, just so you still post on our family one also! We are looking forward to seeing you next week. Ma
Emily! I'm excited that you have a blog. And the title is super clever! Your party was fun. We enjoyed getting to be there. And we love having you in the fam now.
Bremily! Haha, that's a great name for your blog! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment