& baby Parker too!
I love all of these pics! Its a mystery how those cheeks slip out of the diaper...hahaha!
Was he browsing the bookstore? He's so smart. Oh, and was that really a maple bar he was eating? !!!!
Only a mom thinks a bum cheek hanging out of a diaper is adorable and needs a picture taken of it! Em, these are so cute!
I love chubby legs... and bums.And now I sound perverted.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all of these pics! Its a mystery how those cheeks slip out of the diaper...hahaha!
Was he browsing the bookstore? He's so smart. Oh, and was that really a maple bar he was eating? !!!!
Only a mom thinks a bum cheek hanging out of a diaper is adorable and needs a picture taken of it! Em, these are so cute!
I love chubby legs... and bums.
And now I sound perverted.
Post a Comment