V-day was low key this year, but it was my favorite out of the 2 1/1 years we've been married.
Sitting down to dinner with my 2 favorite boys was the best, and getting spoiled rotten by my honey was kinda fun too.
Sitting down to dinner with my 2 favorite boys was the best, and getting spoiled rotten by my honey was kinda fun too.
For dinner I made crock pot BBQ ribs, sauteed asparagus, Parmesan baked asparagus, fresh sliced cucumbers with italian dressing (brett's fave) - and little goblets filled with blueberries and blackberries. Nothing crazy fancy, but it was yummy!
And for dessert, Mississippi mud pie brownies & ice cream.
And for dessert, Mississippi mud pie brownies & ice cream.
My two boys- awaiting their feast.
Parker's feast consisted of prunes and apples. No thank you!
Parker's feast consisted of prunes and apples. No thank you!
we ate dinner on our china we got for our wedding.
We had never used it before, it was so fun getting it out, I forgot how much I liked the design!
He picked out these striped ones all on his own- I love them!
+ they have pockets- my favorite part
He brought me these beauties the day before v-day. He's good!
And then he brought me these on v-day.
They are so pretty!
He knows the way to my heart.
I love my valentine, and I am so thankful he's such a sweet and caring gentleman!
And he's the best dad in the whole wide world.
Love you Brett!
2 comments:
what a sweet valentine's!
I am wearing those exact pajama pants right now. Haha. Twins.
Post a Comment