February 22, 2012

matchy matchy

a couple weeks ago, Denae & I decided we needed to have a photo shoot with our boys and their matching shirts. Along with Denae and I and our matching shirts.
a little silly, yes.
Mack just wanted to crawl everywhere and didn't want to hold still long enough for a picture, and Parker apparently just wanted to get a little nibble of Mack. Or maybe Parker is trying to hold Mack still long enough for a picture and the only way he could think of doing this is with his mouth?! haha


the moms and our babies and our matchiness

5 comments:

Sadey said...

oh my word.....ADORABLE...you look beautiful!

Kate said...

cute!! I love parker's expression in the 2nd photo...he looks a little stiff :)

Jamie said...

awww so cute and yes you both look beautiful! :)

carrie said...

Love the nibbling photo!

DAD & MOM said...

Love the shirts! Very cute.