& baby Parker too!
I want to eat him! I love his determined face trying to get the cookies. Does he know about those yet? :) I want to see the Parker-dude. Can you believe he will be one in 4 months?
Em, I was thinking that Parker & Haley will be in Nursery at the very end of the year. Wow. Where does the time go?
haha so stinkin cute!!
He cracks me up! what a cutie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to eat him! I love his determined face trying to get the cookies. Does he know about those yet? :) I want to see the Parker-dude. Can you believe he will be one in 4 months?
Em, I was thinking that Parker & Haley will be in Nursery at the very end of the year. Wow. Where does the time go?
haha so stinkin cute!!
He cracks me up! what a cutie.
Post a Comment